What your website says about your business is more important now than it ever has been. Thus, if you are embarrassed about your website, it’s time to act quickly before you get left behind.
The world was forced to move further online off the back of the global coronavirus pandemic, which increased the level of physical shops closing and websites becoming what is essentially seen as your online store.
Now more than ever, it has become apparent that a customer’s online journey from consideration to purchase is actually decided before contact has been made. Those initial few seconds of when a potential customer lands on your website are vital - first impressions always count for something.
A regular topic of conversation between our clients is the look and feel of a website. Most of them can appear outdated, slow and uninspiring. If we can see it, then your customers will also be inclined to move on and ultimately go with a competitor that has invested in a modern, high-performing online presence.
Five analogies that support the need for a new website:
- Your website is much like the drawer in your kitchen that contains some really useful tools, but a whole lot more junk. Nonetheless, it’s such a mess you dare not open it. But who knows what you might find once you start delving in.
- Perhaps in that drawer you might also find an old school photo. Full of people that proved quite useful, some you do and some you don’t talk to anymore, but there’s no good always looking back in the past, you surround yourself with the good to improve your future.
- You have simply outgrown your current website over the years, you have tried to make the best of it by cramming in so much information, but it’s now starting to look like the board game; snakes and ladders where you want your customer to climb the ladder of your website, however, it’s more likely they’ll be slipping down the multiple snakes that lay within their journey.
- Fashions and trends change all the time. If your website feels like a pair of 80’s stilettos or jelly sandals, perhaps it’s time to walk the line of change.
- Your business has gone through multiple changes over the years. It’s like your childhood bedroom, you wouldn’t invite your friends round whilst still having My Little Pony wallpaper or posters of your favourite popstar or footballer in your front room, let alone potential clients. As we mentioned before, first impressions always count for something and the homepage of your website is no different.
If you can resonate with at least one of the analogies above, MWB can bring light to the end of your dark online tunnel.
We can help you discover the passion for an effective online presence. Our team can design a bespoke platform that reflects your company values, products, services and much more.
But it’s no good having a stunning website with all the bells and whistles if no one knows about its existence. Thus, our digital marketing team can attract your customers to your website and start the process of consideration through to purchase.
From social media management and advertising, through to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, your new and existing customers begin to notice you for all the right reasons which increases the chances of success to your business.
Contact our friendly team today and let’s start transforming your web presence for the better.